Friday, July 15, 2011

The grandeur of being a girl.

I just came across the Spring 2011 Haute Couture collection from Elie Saab, and fell in love with her stunning gowns. Encompassing romance, elegance and femininity, each gown is meticulously adorned with delicate flowers, lace, beading or ribbons. 

Quite dreamy.

The incorporation of chartreuse along with the airy pastels and natural hues is brilliant. Chartreuse has long been one of my favorite colors and I love seeing it used in such a soft and lady-like manner.

Timeless vintage inspiration, I can't get enough of it.

Delicate and intricate. So flawlessly executed, with such wonderful texture and depth. 

If only this rack of dresses would appear in my room...

I can't help but wonder if I only dreamt up these beauties. I couldn't make dresses more perfect for myself by myself, even if I tried. Take a look at the collection in it's entirety.
Oh, and thank you, Elie Saab.

No comments:

Post a Comment